Monday, February 22, 2010

Picture post!

Today I got to talk with our wedding planner at the Henry Ford. If I thought the folks at shutterbooth were nice, they don't have anything on her! She's EXCELLENT! I'm really excited to be working with her. We were trying to come up with a date for food tasting, but since I'm not working nights next month, I don't have ANY of the days off that they do them on. Boo! Someone may be working a day for me towards the end of next month, but if not we will have to do it some time in April.

Other than that, not too much has changed since my last update with my to-do list, but I thought it would be fun to post some different (mostly random!) pictures that I have saved on my in my wedding folder.




I'd like to make a fun little banner kind of like this, but that says thank you that we could use to put on our thank you cards. I love that second picture!

Getting ready, looks like fun! Source: Made U Look Photography.

An actual plate of food from a Henry Ford wedding! Source: Arising Images

Pink haired bride! It's so hard to find pictures of people with bangs like mine.

60'sish make-up. I love it! Source: Ban.do

Hydrangeas in a square vase. We're doing square vase centerpieces, probably not completely hydrangeas though!
Bride and Groom chairs! So cute!

I like this type of table set up, and hey, our tables will be wooden too!

No comments:

Post a Comment