Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Metro Detroit Bride and Jewelry

Yesterday I picked up this seasons Metro Detroit Bride. These types of bridal magazines are my favorite because everything inside of them is local. This month there was a fun little surprise:

A little blurb about our chapel with a picture! Oh I can't wait!


Also in the magazine was some pictures from a couples wedding where the bride wore a ribbon headband. I originally wanted one, and then changed my mind to wanting to wear a flower comb, but now I'm kind of changing my mind back.... I'm thinking about wearing one with a cuff on my wrist and a pair of stud earrings.


Rhinestones:





Faux Pearl:



I kind of like the rhinestone ones better. What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. I definitely like the little stud earrings. The rhinestones are pretty but doesnt the pearls go with your necklace?
    The small headband idea is super cute too like the one in the picture. The big headbands I think look a little goofy. You definitely should do your hair like you want it for the wedding and try different stuff on to see what hair pieces you like best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if I wear the headband, I won't wear a necklace. I've been kind of not wanting to wear the necklace I bought since I put it on with my dress and it didn't really match the color so well. I really need to stop buying things online because I'm always changing my mind!

    ReplyDelete