Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cake dilema

As I'm sure you saw in yesterdays picture post, my mom and I went cake tasting! We had to drive about an hour away to get to the place, but I think it was really worth it! I didn't put down any kind of deposit or anything, because I wasn't 100% sure what we wanted. To be honest, I left a little more confused than when we got there because there are SO MANY different types and combinations of cake out there! This is where you, gentle reader will come in handy! I think we have 3 layers of the cake pretty much so set, but I honestly have no idea what kind of cake people would prefer. If you would be so kind, please take a moment to answer my little poll on delicious cake so I know what people like. You can even pick more than one. Yum! Cake!

What Kind of Cake is the Yummiest?






I'm not even going to bother with the cake fillings, I don't want to overwhelm everyone! Thank you in advance!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking, strawberry is reminiscent of Strawberry Short Cake, you use to love Strawberry Shortcake when you were little : )
    but really they all look good, I mean its Cake! Yum! Your auntie Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely want to get some strawberry in there somewhere! All the cake she had was SOO good, so it was really hard to pick!

    Happy Valentines Day Auntie Judy! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete