Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Move hips and hands when the band plays the dada polka, you might loose a few pounds.

nataliedee.com

Well it's been about a month since I've started running every weekday. I have to admit that I have missed a few days since my last post where I was saying that I only missed one day, but I've been doing a lot better than I thought I would. I haven't exactly changed my eating habits (Damn you meijer and your DELICIOUS valentines day frosted sugar cookies!) but I've been seeing some pretty good results.

I should start by saying, I have no idea how much I weigh. I have a pretty good idea, but we don't own a scale and I don't want to freak myself out so I've decided to measure myself every week and take it from there. I think I have a pretty decent self image, but there was 3 areas that I was hoping that working out would help. Those three areas are my biceps (or my heybabies as Mrs. Dee would say) my waist and my thighs. I'm happy to report that I've lost an inch from each of my biceps and almost an inch from my waist!! The thighs haven't done a darn thing, but that's okay I'm remaining optimistic. My schedule next month changed (no midnights. boo!) so I'm not too sure how I'm going to get my running in, but I'll try to figure out something.


I know that this was a post about working out, but The Henry Ford just posted the Maple Cheesecake recipe from the dinner we just went to on Friday and it was the BEST cheesecake we've EVER had! I think I might try to make it next week. You can find it here.

3 comments:

  1. LOL I love it..... heybabies! :-D You have been doing good..... keep up with the running.
    I am definitely going to try to make that cheesecake. YUMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try it this week too!! Let me know how yours comes out! It was SOOO good when we had it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I went over the recipe and the whole baking in a water bathe confuses me just...... a little. hahahaha So... not as freakin easy as I thought.... let me know how urs turns out. LOL

    ReplyDelete