Monday, October 19, 2009

To first look, or to not first look

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(source: Daria Bishop Photography)

From my understanding, doing a 'first look' is a rather new photography trend. To be honest, I probably would have no idea what it was if I didn't read so many wedding communities/magazines. Basically you just see your significant other prior to the ceremony to get some bridal portraits before the wedding. I probably wouldn't care about this trend except one of our planning ladies told me that we could have pictures inside the museum if we see each other before the ceremony while the museum is still open. Why do I care about having pictures in the museum? I absolutely love the hallways in the museum, and of course I've seen so many beautiful pictures under the DC-3.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(Source: Zoom Haus Galerie)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
(Source: Mod 4)

Ronnie's official stance is 'maybe.' At first he said no, but I think I'm warming him up to the idea. I still have 300 some days to work on him so we shall see.

In other news, remember how I said I had mailed out all of my will you be my bridesmaid cards? Well, one of them came back to me, about a month after I sent it. I guess my attempt at calligraphy wasn't so great, so I just used my sloppy ole handwriting and mailed Jessica's card out again. Hopefully it makes it to her safely this time!




No comments:

Post a Comment