Wednesday, November 4, 2009

We booked our honeymoon!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm so excited this week because we booked our honeymoon! We've been talking about doing a Disney cruise for a really long time, and what better time than for our honeymoon? We're doing a 4 night Bahamas cruise that leaves on the 29th of August. I'm a little bummed though because it's so early so I can't do any planning on the website. Ronnie teases me because I really love doing that stuff, he says we are going to have to get married again after getting married because I'm not going to have anything to do otherwise. :D We're thinking about adding on a stay at the Magic Kingdom afterward, but we will probably do that closer to the time that we leave.

In other news, I've started working on our wedding website that will have all the official details. I'll post a link once it has more stuff on it!






















No comments:

Post a Comment