Friday, November 6, 2009

Some more wedding stuff is happening!

Tonight I ordered my necklace! As you may recall, the back of my dress is very low cut.

At first I wanted some kind of statement necklace, but everything I was really looking at was a bit too distracting with my dress. My next thought was pearls, they are classic, but I didn't want anything too plain or boring. Tonight I found this necklace on etsy and it's perfect!




Because the back of my dress is so low, I'd like to wear some hanging in the back a la Coco Chanel because she is so fab.

On another jewelry note, Ronnie and I went to the jewelers to have my engagement ring inspected and cleaned. While we were waiting we started looking at bands. They were having a big friends and family sale so we picked them up. It was a bit unexpected but we are really happy with our choices:
I've been e-mailing someone back and forth about custom designing our invitations and tonight I talked to her on the phone. I ordered a sample pack of her work this week so it should be here by the time my next work trip is over. She had some AWESOME ideas on the phone so I'm super excited about working with her. I'll post a link to her website as soon as I put down my deposit with her! I've got to get with my mom about a finalized guest list before I figure out how many I need to order.

1 comment: