Thursday, November 26, 2009

I know it's been almost a month since I've updated, but we haven't been doing too much wedding related lately. Since I'm at work today, we had Thanksgiving dinner with my mom and Kevin yesterday night. While I was over there we did a little run through of the guest list. Since we have a pretty good idea of how many people from out of state are coming, I ordered some Save the Date magnets from Magnet Street. I even got to use a discount code that I found on Snippet & Ink. Score! The website was super easy to use, so I'm hoping that I like the magnets when they make it to the apartment. I'll post some pictures of them once I have them mailed out.

We've had a few people ask us where we are registered at, so we started doing that about 2 weeks ago. I think we have most of the basics covered, but we are going to wait to register for bedding and probably china once the date gets closer. The first set of dishware we picked out is already being discontinued.

And so this isn't just a text only post, here are some cake toppers that I think are really cute:





No comments:

Post a Comment