Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We're back from Florida!

Today we made it back from visiting Ronnie's parents in Florida. His sister and his little niece made it down for a weekend while we were there too and we had a lovely time. I came home with too much Alice in Wonderland stuff (and a Jack hat for Sarah!) and Ronnie came home with the flu. I could write an entire post about our time visiting, but I'll try to keep it wedding related. :D

We did do a few wedding things while we were out there believe it or not! First, we went out to the wedding pavilion near the Grand Floridian with Ronnies parents to look around. The little office where they keep all the favor ideas and picture books was really neat! I wish I would have brought my camera, because they had this GIANT cake in the walkway that was really pretty. The inside of the pavilion was nice. I loved the stained glass windows with the view of the castle, and the little topiary outside for photos. Secondly we made a little trip to David's Bridal to look at dresses. Me and Ronnie's mom Joyce had lots of fun looking at all of the dresses while the two Ronnies sat and tried to relax. We got two dress things out of the way while we were there. We picked the flower girl dress (the one from a few posts down that's a little version of my dress) and Joyce got a dress! It's very pretty, and really unique! I can't wait to see her wearing it on our wedding day!

The night before we went out to Davids, Ronnie and I talked about the bridesmaids dresses. We had originally thought about having the girls wearing yellow and the men wearing blue, but as I have been browsing magazines and websites I've noticed it's been pretty normal to have the bridesmaids and groomsmen wearing the same color so we've decided that we will have both parties wearing blue! Officially the color is 'pool' and a very pretty Tiffany-esque color. I had Ronnie look at bridesmaid dresses with me online without him knowing which one I liked, and he picked out the same one that I did so I'm thinking there shouldn't be anymore big changes. I got a call from Tracey (my david's bridal lady) asking me when I'm going to be bringing my girls in so I guess I should start figuring that out in the near future. Ronnie really enjoyed looking at tuxes so I think we have that all figured out too. Without further ado, here is the bridesmaid and groomsmen attire:


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


And here is what we are pretty sure Ronnie's tuxedo will look like:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


So I think all of our attire things are done! Except for maybe my moms although she has plenty of time :D :D :D

I got to give Ronnie's sister Christina her bridesmaid card while we were visiting and she said yes! My sister Krisi got her card in the mail while we were out there and she said yes too! I put the address to this blog on the cards so they might just be reading this, so thank you guys! We love you and we are so happy to have you us by our side on our big day!


Since I should be getting ready for bed (it's back to work for me tomorrow) I will try to post about Ronnie re-proposing to me in front of Cinderellas castle tomorrow! Also coming soon will be a hairstyle post since I think that is the what everyone seems to be the most curious about.



3 comments:

  1. I'm requesting that you get some blue construction paper and make my mini me paper bridesmaid the right color dress. Either that or make her the madonna dress and high top chucks. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't tempt me, I have to make one for my mom anyway!

    The jack hat is waiting! Now we just have to figure out if we are ever going to see each other again. Stupid work!

    ReplyDelete