Friday, September 4, 2009

I ordered my shoes!

I've been searching for some unique wedding shoes for a while now. Shoes were one of the first things I started looking for once I got engaged and one of the first things I blogged about wedding wise. Tonight while searching around I found and excellent deal on a pair of Melissa Shoes designed by Vivienne Westwood!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I originally didn't want white shoes. I brought a pair of blue shoes with me the last time I tried on my dress and they didn't match and looked horrible. I love the little splash of color on the toe, and of course I really love the heart. I ordered my dress in an ivory color so I'm hoping that the white looks okay with it. My veil is an ivory, but it's pretty much a white color so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment