Friday, September 4, 2009

Today Ronnie and I booked our DJ! I gave Ronnie the job of picking out a DJ's and he called around to a few different places. We started calling people back and doing some research into who we might like to go with. John from DJ & Music mailed us a contract and some music samples so we went out to meet with him today. He showed us all of his equipment and played us some music samples and gave us some ideas of how everything would work out. What I really liked was that he will do the music for inside of the chapel AND the reception. We even talked about cocktail hour and how it was outside. He said he would be able to run a speaker outside for us, and even leave one inside so if it is too hot out and people are lingering around in the air conditioning, they will still be able to hear some music. We were really impressed with everything we saw and heard so we left our deposit and couldn't be happier with our choice!


I finished up my first paper craft 2 days ago! I'll post some pictures of them once I get them in the mail, or given out in the case of my friends who live close enough.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I stumbled on this lovely headband while browsing some other wedding blogs. Too bad that I tend to get headaches when I wear headbands because I think it's really cute!


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I found a few more types of invitations that I like online that are pretty reasonably priced as well. They aren't letterpressed, but they're cute! They're from Betsy White and they're oh so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment