Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Planning updates!

Saturday I went with my mother to try on a LOT of dresses at David's Bridal. Out of the 20 or so I tried on I think I've narrowed it down to 4. I'm going to have to find a time I can drag Sarah out to get her opinion. I'm not positive, but I think this one was my mothers favorite:


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I really like the back on it, although I'm not too sure how crazy I am about the front of the sash. I think my favorte was still the Oleg Cassini dress, but I still have plenty of time to decide.

We met with our photographer, Amy Boeve, on Saturday, and she was just lovely. We chatted with her for about 45 minutes and we liked her so much that we signed the contract before we left! Her website is here. I highly recommend looking at her blog, lots of pretty pictures there! Now all we have to do with that is set our engagement shoot date which I'm hoping to have set by the end of the month.

Lastly on a planning note, I've been wanting to design our own invitations, and I found a website last night that sells all of the pieces separate so we can design and print them out at home. Cards & Pockets! I've read lots of good reviews about the site, so I'm going to have a go at some designing next month. I'll keep everyone updated on how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment