Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Craftyness



Started making these little things together for fun today. I have to say gluing cardstock together is a lot harder than I thought it would be, so as I type this I only have the 2 pictured done...

On a happier note, I started working on our save the dates today. Ronnie cut all of the blue cardstock down to size for me and I rounded all the corners and started working on the tiny envelopes that will be glued on them. I found a template online for the little envelopes and I got 25 of them done today. It's really exciting to have so much done for them already! The only downside is my plan for the number cutouts isn't going to work. I have 2 work trips coming up, so when I get home I plan on getting what I need for number cut outs plan b. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment