Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dress shopping and other plans

Tomorrow morning I'm going dress shopping with my mother. I almost canceled my appointment to wait for Sarah to come home from vacation, but I figured that I will be back a few more times before August of next year so I'll have to drag her along at another time. :)

When you make an account at Davids Bridal and save your favorite dresses online, apparently they can pull them up in the store and have them ready for you. Here are a few of my favorites:




I like the first one the best as far as I can tell on the computer, so it will be intresting to see how I feel once I actually try them on. I do know for sure that I like the mermaid style, that I like lace and I don't want a lot of rhinestones or 'bling' on it.

The other good news is that I'm pretty sure I found a photographer. Ronnie and I will probably be meeting with her this weekend (I just have to confirm through e-mail) and then I will post her website so you guys can check her out. After I've picked a photographer I can relax because I think that's all I will have to get out of the way right away! phew!


On a somewhat unrelated note, I gave my mom the link here so I should say: Hello mom! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment