Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Honeymoon post Part 2

Onto day two of our honeymoon!

We spent day 2 in EPCOT. I made us lunch reservations at Le Cellier, but since we were up and moving pretty early we went over to the park. Our first stop was Captain EO. We had seen Honey, I shrunk the audience a few times, but I had never had an opportunity to see this Michael Jackson show. I have to say, it was fantastically 80's, which didn't stop me from wanting to get a shirt outside of the theater. Interested in seeing it? Here is the first part:



After Captain EO, we went over to the World Showcase to browse around before our reservations.



I had read a lot of great reviews about Le Cellier, so when it came time to make our honeymoon dining reservations, this was the first place I thought of. I heard that it was really hard to get reservations though, and boy was that true. You can start making reservations 180 days in advance, so I set an alarm on my phone to remind me. By around 8amish on the 180th day, I could only get a LUNCH reservation! That's how quick those reservations went, I honestly couldn't believe it!

I had read in a number of reviews that this place had the best burgers on property, so that's what Ronnie got, and I got some baked Macaroni and Cheese in a skillet. Ronnie wasn't overly thrilled with his burger, but my mac and cheese was pretty good and the bread that they give you there is out of this world. All you can eat pretzel bread. yummmm. They also surprised us with a free chocolate 'moose.' Isn't he cute? He was delicious:


(Ronnie in Germany, slaying a dragon)

We spent Thursday the 26th over at Hollywood Studios and then hopped back over to the Magic Kingdom at night.

We actually didn't spend a whole lot of time over at Hollywood studios, but we did everything that we could. Midway Mania was closed and so was One Mans dream. Boo.


Can you believe we've never rode on Dumbo together? The line for it is always insane and this trip was no exception. We were going to try to wait it out this time, but since they are expanding a lot in fantasy land, and I think because it's a small world was closed the whole area felt swamped. I did manage to get this funny picture of Ronnie outside of the ride though. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment