Friday, October 22, 2010

Where in the world are Ronnie and Sara Webb?

I'm sure everyone is wondering what in the world has happened with our little wedding blog. I know I've been super bad about updating it. I have to be honest, maintaining the excitement of keeping a wedding blog has been super hard for me after the wedding actually happened. I feel like I should be doing more vendor reviews, posting more pictures and finishing our honeymoon posts, but when I feel like I HAVE to do something, it looses the fun for me. I think I will one day get around to doing those things, it just might take me forever. :) In the mean time, I'm thinking about starting a different blog for all of the other things I love in life.

We've actually been keeping really busy since the wedding. Here are a few things we've been up to:



We went to the Renaissance Fair with Sarah and James:


We went to the old car festival in Greenfield Village with my parents, my brother Brian and my niece and nephew, Ethan and Janalynn:

I went to Cedar Point for Halloweekends with Sarah (BONES HIGH FIVE!): We went with Sarah and James to the Maize Maze in Monroe:
and lastly, we went to Smashing Pumpkins at the zoo yesterday:
Smashing pumpkins was A LOT of fun, and we're definitely going to have to do this again next year. Basically all they did was give a different animal pumpkins filled with colored spaghetti or jello every half hour and hilarity ensued. As you can see in the second picture, they gave the wolverines a pinata which they tore to shreds and had lots of fun playing in. They didn't really announce this anywhere, I just happened to stumble on it through the website so there wasn't really a lot of people there, and the weather was nice and cool. It was a ton of fun to watch!

In random zoo news, we actually ate a snack there since we got up bright and early to go and were going to eat lunch after we left at Lenny's like we always do (we LOVE Lenny's!). The menu in the food court is all new with tons of fresh and yummy food, and they redecorated the inside so it looks super nice in there!

This weekend we're going to Halloween in Greenfield Village with Sarah and James, and then next month is Lights Before Christmas and THEN we have Christmas in Greenfield Village! Phew!

1 comment:

  1. James and I have the same facial expression in the maize maze pic. I had to steal the bones 5 picture it was oozing awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete