Wednesday, September 15, 2010

We interrupt the honeymoon posts to bring you..

WEDDING PICTURES!
I got over 800 pictures from the oh so lovely Mrs. Boeve this morning and it was really hard to narrow it down to 20 to post for you guys. After I get all of our Thank You cards mailed out I'll be forwarding a link to everyone so you can see all of the pictures and order some from Amy if you want to! Without further ado, here are some of my favorites:

Little Alexis. She's a little princess :)

In go the earrings.

We decided on the fly that this would be how we would do our kiss. Here we are practicing it under the DC3 in the Henry Ford during our 'first look'

Team Sara (H)!!!

Jessica and moi.
I love the pictures where I'm laughing. They're my favorite.






I love my sisters face in this one haha!
This one is kind of silly, but it's totally our personalities!
Yeah I got cake smashed on my really expensive make-up even though I specifically told him not to do that about a million times. From the looks of this picture, he smashed it on himself better though.

When we were still in the planning phases, one of the ladies in the sales office at the Henry Ford told me that I apparently came up in one of their meetings and she said to me, "So you're the Mac and Cheese bride? That's soooo awesome!" What can I say, I love mac and cheese and this DID NOT disappoint.

When I said I had to take my veil off because it was driving me nuts, Sarah jokingly said "Are you sure you don't want Amy to take a picture of it?" So of course I had to ask her to take it. This is the aftermath of the veil removal.

I really love this picture of Jenda and Justin. It's so romantic :)

This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Sarah. She said she thinks she was probably running away (this is right before the bouquet toss) but she looks like she might just be doing the robot. Also, I crack up when I see Jenda and Amy in the background.

Sharon looks REALLY happy!



Now is as good of a time as any to do a review, don't you agree?

Amy Boeve of Amy Boeve Photography = A++++

Honestly, the pictures speak for themselves. They're so beautiful! What you can't see in the pictures is how patient and sweet Amy is! Sarah and I ordered room service at around 9 am, but I didn't eat anything after that until dinner time. After the ceremony, I was SO HUNGRY and cranky that I was getting on my own nerves. Amy didn't even bat an eye at how badly I wanted to stop taking pictures and eat. AND you can't even tell by looking at the pictures. Amy is AMAZING! I will be recommending her to anyone and everyone that I can, and if we ever need any other kinds of pictures (because she does all kinds of photos!) we will be calling her for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment