Monday, July 19, 2010

UH OH!


Well, my schedule came out for next month. As you can see, they barely scheduled me any days EXCEPT for the wedding! When they put the schedules out, they attached a note saying that most people who asked for days off at the end of the month won't be getting them off because most of our flying in August is at the end of the month. I have 3 options. My first one is to try to swap with our open time. I picked 4 random trips at the beginning of the month and I asked them to drop the trip on the 20th and to work the 4 trips in the beginning of the month. My next option will be trying to drop it entirely. I didn't try this option because I'm pretty sure they will say no :D My last and final step will be going into my manager and telling her I just can't come in. I think they will take care of it for me, but they'll make me jump through these hoops anyway so I figure I better try them first.

This is my 100th post!! I wanted to post something exciting, but there isn't very much exciting going on right now! We will probably go and get our marriage license at the end of this month so I'll post about that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment