Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hair trial pictures!

Today was my hair trial! I told Stephanie that I didn't really care a whole lot about what the back looked like, but I wanted it to look vintage-ish and unique! I also really wanted some curlies on the side, but she kind of covered it up with my hair flower because she only had small black bobby pins and she didn't like the way it looked.








Pretty unique right?



As of today, we are 25 days away! In honor of that, I blasted HelloSaferides 25 days quite a few times. I should add, there are some swear words in the song, so keep that in mind if you're at work, or if you don't like swears!




Thursday is our final details appointment. I'll let you guys know how it goes by Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Luv Luv Luv the hair style! The flower looks so pretty in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like the flower! When it came in the mail, Ronnie said "don't you think that's too much stuff on your head?" and I said "no I didn't, but now I kind of do!"

    I think I'm going to ask her to do a few small pieces loose in the front, but I really liked the style too, especially from the sides.

    ReplyDelete