Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pictures from the Chapel and a handful from Ragtime Street Fair

Today was our final details meeting. I wanted to post a little recap, but we are getting ready to leave for work so I'll just post some pictures. Enjoy!



Organ in the back of the chapel


Up close of the altar.


Steep stairs to get to the downstairs of the chapel!

Ronnie and my mom are goofy!


Brides room.

Hallway downstairs!


Here is a pictures of my bustle. I'm going to have to get my dress hemmed a bit more, it's about 2 inches too long!

Some pictures from Rag Time Street Fair at Greenfield Village on Sunday.


I kind of love this picture! and the bike!


Waiting to watch a silent film!

'Edison'



Simply Broadway

The President. Sarah and I actually listened to about 3 minutes of his speech before moving along haha.


Huck Finn

No comments:

Post a Comment