Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

I just finished uploading the pictures from our shower to my photobucket account, but before I post them I wanted to say happy fathers day to all of the dads out there, especially to my dad, my future father-in-law, my grandpa, my brother and my future brother-in-law! I hope you guys had a fabulous day!





My bridal shower was on Saturday. We ended up having a pretty hectic morning at our apartment, because Ronnie got a flat on his way home from work. I went to go and pick him up, and then took him up to Belle Tire for some new tires but I still made it home in time to get ready and make it up to Savannah's in time! It was a really nice time catching up with family and eating lunch. Their salad was SO YUMMY! It took me a long time to open up gifts, because everyone was so incredibly generous and I can't thank you guys enough. I got Sarah (my maid of honor) to take pictures for me so if you want to see them they are here.

As you can see in the pictures, I was super excited about the vacuum cleaner. When I got home yesterday it took us a few hours to put everything away and get rid of all of our old stuff. Once we got everything cleaned and put away, I vacuumed and then I made salsa in our food processor then put it in our new chip & dip holder and then Sarah and James came over and we played scattergories! This morning Ronnie made us some fresh orange juice in our juicer and we had some toast from the new toaster. Tomorrow I'm going to make some corn bread muffins in my Dino pan! I can't wait!


On an unrelated note, I took these pictures awhile ago and forgot to post them. They were from the Civil War remembrance weekend which also fell on the date that we were engaged last year! I didn't take very many, because it was on Saturday that we went and it ran through Monday and I thought we would be back. As it turns out, it rained the rest of the weekend and we didn't make it!




From the fashion show. Doesn't she look thrilled that I'm taking her picture? haha.

View from the chapel

I think this was the unions camp.

Wright Brothers house.

No comments:

Post a Comment