Thursday, June 24, 2010

DINO PAN!




Today I got a chance to use some more shower gifts! I used our hand mixer, our dino pan and the mini muffin pan to make corn bread. As you can see, I grossly overfilled the dino pan and took a bite before I took a picture :). I need to get myself a mixing bowl that can pour because I had no control of how much mix was making its way into the pans. I just pulled the last round out of the oven, and Ronnie has eaten almost all of the mini muffins. He's a huge cornbread fan. If you're wondering, I used this (Disney!) recipe. Now I just need it to be Sarah's birthday so I can make her mini/dino cupcakes.

Today I borrowed my moms bike and took a 10 mile bike ride for exercise. I have to say it's my new favorite way to burn calories. I went down to Elizabeth Park (where our rehearsal BBQ will be) and zipped back up and around Riverview. Now I just need a basket for Pepito so we can go together. James already nixed the tandem bicycle, so dog basket it is.

I'm guessing that a lot of people are getting their invitations in the mail because we've already received 4 R.S.V.P. cards so if by chance you've made your way here from our wedding website, welcome! I hope you enjoy reading our plans. I promise Tuesdays post talking about hormones was a rare one :D

No comments:

Post a Comment