Saturday, January 16, 2010

Long time no update

It's been a while since I've updated, I've been soooo busy! Ronnie and I have been working midnights, which has been great because we are home everyday, but it seems like we spend a good part of that day taking a nap. On top of that, I've been going to my parents every Monday through Friday to run on their treadmill. A lot of things have been going on though so I figured I would make a nice big post!

At the beginning of this month we drove down to Florida to help Ronnie's parents move, and Ronnie got to rewire some ceiling fans. While we were there we got our first wedding present! His parents got us annual passes to Disney World! I don't think I could be anymore excited! Now we just need to find enough time off to visit more! When we got home, Ronnie's mom called and told us she got us our china too!

Right after the holidays I booked two more vendors!
Our invitations will be done by MaeMae Paperie
Hair and Make-Up has been booked with Deux Adore
The place I had planned on booking our photobooth with is BOOKED on our wedding day. I'm really bummed about it, but they said they are probably building some more booths and would hold my date if they have one done/we don't find someone else.

Speaking of vendors, we recently got Ronnie's dad ordained and he is going to do our wedding ceremony! Yesterday Ronnie and I went to see Justin up at Barnes and Nobles and bought a book that someone on my wedding community recommended. Now I need to sit down and start writing our ceremony. I need more hours in the day...



Our hotel blocks are finally done. We had a hard time keeping in contact with someone at the Hampton Inn, but we finally got the contract signed and everything is set. I printed out some accommodation cards to stick in with our Save the Dates when they go out in the mail (hopefully on Monday) and updated our wedding website with the hotel information.

Tomorrow my mom and I are going to my first Bridal Show. I'm hoping to get a bunch of free cake (what was that I was saying about running on the treadmill?)

On a crafty note, I will be making Ronnie a pair of socks for the wedding that will match my shoes. I made a small mock up on Friday and was pretty pleased with the results so I will post my progress with those once the yarn comes and I get started.

I know there is more that I wanted to talk about, but I think that is enough for today. And so this isn't a pictureless post, here are some pretty hair clips from Tarina Tarantino that I am considering for my hair:


No comments:

Post a Comment