Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Engagement photos

I haven't had much to update about lately, we really haven't done very much planning over my last few days. We go this weekend for our engagement photos. Ronnie bought me the dress that I will be wearing, but I had a really hard time finding a pair of shoes. Believe it or not, that is what I have been spending the last few days looking at online. Today I found a cute pair of wedges at target for 6 bucks. They don't exactly match, but they're going to have to do. I'm really tired of looking for anything better! Here is the dress Ronnie got me:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I was planning on getting a cute mickey and minnie shirt to change into, but after thinking about it I really don't feel like lugging a change of clothes around with us. One outfit is plenty. I don't know how other people do it. I was also thinking about having my hair and makeup done, but there is next to nothing open on Sundays, especially early morning. I practiced how I would like to have my hair this morning, and I think I did a pretty decent job.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My hair doesn't have a tremendous amount of hold regardless of what kind of product I put into it, but it's looking pretty decent right now even after about 5 hours so I'm not going to get myself too concerned about it.


Speaking of engagement photos, I came across a very lovely set on the vintage wedding blog this morning and I LOVE the photo in the grass!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

You can see the rest of the lovely photos here. So pretty! The photographer is Heidi Huber.



No comments:

Post a Comment