Thursday, August 20, 2009

The story of us

Snagged from another blog :D

♥ What are your middle names?
Sara Elizabeth/Ronnie Joseph

♥ How long have you been together?
About 2 1/2 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
I guess about a year. We met and then only saw each other in passing for that year.

♥ Who asked whom out?
One night at work Ronnie asked me to go to breakfast with him the next morning. His flight diverted because of something mechanical and stood me up. He left his phone number in my mail box at work. We've talked every day since then.

♥ How old are each of you?
I'm 28 he's 32

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
Mine. His sister lives out of state. Mine live pretty close by.

♥ Do you have any children together?
No

♥ What about pets?
We have Pepito, although he stays with grandma and grandpa. One day when we get a house and don't have weird schedules it will be easier to keep a pet full time.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
No.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
No. Ronnie's originally from New Jersey, I'm from Michigan.

♥ Who is the smartest?
Probably Ronnie. He has the double masters degree after all.

♥ Who is more sensitive?
Oh god me for sure although Ronnie has his moments.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Pizza Hut, Dennys or Amigos I'm sure. We love the same foods which is really good!

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Orlando maybe?

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
guh. me I'm sure

♥ Who has the worst temper?
We both have pretty quick tempers.

♥ Who does the cooking?
I'd say me... Ronnie cooks too but I cook for both of us more often

♥ Who is more social?
Ronnie for sure!

♥ Who is the neat-freak?

Ronnie! But I'm pretty tidy now that we live together.

♥ Who is more stubborn?
I'd say we're both pretty stubborn.

♥ Who hogs the bed?
Ronnie!! he sleeps diagonally, PLUS he wraps himself up with the covers so he hogs those too

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
When we are at home it's usually me, which is funny because I always fall asleep last

♥ Where was your first date?

A mexican food restaurant in Knoxville, TN. Our second big date was the Memphis zoo

♥ Who has the bigger family?

Me! My moms family alone is very big!!

♥ Do you get flowers often?

No I think I've gotten them once since we've been together, but I do get lots of other gifts.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
With my family usually

♥ Who is more jealous?
Me probably

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Not very long at all! I'd say less than a month

♥ Who eats more?
Him which is crazy because he is so thin!

♥ Who does/did the laundry?
We both do our own laundry

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
I'd say me

♥ Who drives when you are together?
He drives 99% of the time. I hate driving.

2 comments:

  1. Who does the best booty dance??? hahaha

    From,
    Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronnie! Wait until you see it, it puts every one elses to shame!

    ReplyDelete