Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Some quick updates

This month hasn't really had a whole lot of wedding stuff going on. We're at a point where everything that we can do is pretty much so done, so while I feel like there are things I should be doing, there just really isn't much of anything I CAN do. I think within the next 2 months all of the minor things in my 6 months post will need to be completed so I guess I'll be pretty busy then, but now I guess it's relaxing time wedding wise.

There are a few things that did happen this month though!

- First, Alexis' flower girl dress is pretty much so done:


Isn't it so cute?! It was made by a seamstress from Ronnie's moms wedding dress! I actually think it's much cuter than the David's Bridal dress and I can't wait to see how adorable little Alexis looks wearing it!

- Next, one of Ronnie's groomsmen called last night and said they weren't going to be able to make the wedding. It was Chris S. the 6th groomsman that Ronnie had asked, and he had some scheduling conflicts with work. Ronnie was a little bummed but of course we know how it goes. He's in the airline industry too. Maybe there will be a last minute miracle but for now Ronnie is back down to 5 groomsmen.

- I got an e-mail from Megan saying that I should be getting a design review for our invites soon. I'm SOOOO excited to see them!

- We got our space set for our rehearsal dinner! I mailed out our form for the 'picnic' space at Elizabeth Park in Trenton Michigan early this week. We're going to do some barbecuing in the park, and I'm going to try to bring some lawn games and fun stuff like that. There is supposed to be a movie in the park that night so I'm just hoping it won't be too crazy! Ronnie and I drove through the park a few days ago to figure out what area they had available because there isn't a map on their website. There are PLENTY of picnic tables/grills and we're right by the comfort station so there are nice clean indoor bathrooms! Yippie!

- The 14th of April is our food tasting date. I just finalized the menu for what we will be tasting today, after that is done we will have a concrete menu. Also I'll finally get to meet our planner who I've been talking with and exchanging email with lately (She's the lady that I said was super nice if you recall that blog from awhile ago) so it will be nice to put a face with the name/voice.

- My first dress fitting is April 21st, I haven't been working out as much this month because of my schedule so I hope I don't have to squeeze into it!

I guess that's it for now. Hopefully my next post will have more pictures, and less text! I hope everyone has a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment