Saturday, March 13, 2010

Progress Post

As promised here is some pictures of the veil my mumsie made me. She also made me a plain white one, but both her and Kay liked this one the best so we didn't even take pictures of the other one. It's quite heavy, so I'm only going to wear it for the ceremony, but it's very pretty don't you think?

I know I did a post a while ago about how I was thinking about wearing my hair, but it's probably the number one question I get when I talk about the wedding. Probably because my hair is so long :) These pictures are probably what I will take with me when I go for my hair trial:
(I saved these pictures from the livejournal community weddingplans, however I forgot to save the persons user name!)


In other progress, our cake baker is booked! We went with Lakes Cakes! We both wanted something pretty classic looking, so here is what we have planned so far:

The bottom 3 layers will look like this without the ribbon:



The top layer (the one that we take home for our first anniversary) we planned to look like this but in white with Ws on it:



I made an appointment for the 22nd of this month for dress alterations. My mom and I went shopping around because I was considering getting a long line strapless bra, but in the end I just wound up buying some bra inserts to have the seamstress sew into my dress. I think that is going to be the most comfy route.

Ronnie booked our hotel room for our stay at the Walt Disney World before our cruise. We are going to stay off property this time since we are going to drive down there and won't need the buses. Also since we are pass holders now we don't have to pay for parking, yay! We booked a breakfast at the Crystal Palace, and lunch at Le Cellier so far and we are thinking about having dinner inside of the castle one night while we are there.

Lastly, I got this fun little video in an e-mail from the Henry Ford. They don't have any pictures in it from the place where we are having our reception, but it was pretty fun to look at the chapel:



2 comments:

  1. Love your dress and veil. Beeeaaaauuuutiful! I like both cakes (very nice) 2nd one I like better. Great choice of hair styles.
    Aunt Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aunti Sandy! I can't wait to eat the cake! haha

    ReplyDelete