Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Something blue

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I really really really love the Louboutins. The Manolo's are the ones that Carrie wears in the Sex in the City movie which is where I got the idea of wearing blue shoes. It must be a some what popular trend as I noticed that Natasha Henderson had a blue pair on for her In Style Weddings magazine shoot.

I like the white version of the Louboutins too, but with an almost $900 dollar price tag, I'd have to be saving up some SERIOUS cash. I found some cute shoes that are similar, but I really don't like them as much:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'm not completely sure if I want to wear dark blue shoes if we do decide to keep our wedding colors at a light blue and yellow. Plus, 4 inch heels? I suppose I have plenty of time to mull it over.

In a some what unrelated note, J.Crew actually has really cute bridesmaid dresses!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Their prices are pretty outrageous for something that will probably only be worn one night, and it's only online shopping which is very annoying!

As far as MY dress goes, I haven't really done a whole hell of a lot of looking. I know I still have a lot of time before I have to decide. I love almost every Claire Pettibone gown, but there isn't anywhere in Michigan where you can get them. It would also be another one of those items where I would be saving for a few years before being able to purchase. A girl can dream though. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment