Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Houston we have a location!

Martha-Mary Chapel, Greenfield Village

(I did not take this picture. It came from sjb4photos photostream on flickr. Click the picture to see it and more!)



After quite a bit of stress, we have finally picked our wedding and reception spot! Our ceremony will be held in the Martha-Mary chapel, and our reception will be at the Taste of History in Greenfield Village! My mother, Ronnie and I did a site tour on Saturday and loved absolutely everything we saw.

I've sent out an e-mail to the sales manager, so as soon as I hear back from her and we put down a deposit I will announce the date!
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Speaking of the date, I've been trying to decide what kind of save the dates I would like to make. I saw these cute ones on the Martha Stewart wedding website but wanted to do something more than just a little card.


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

(Source)


I found these browsing around on wedding bee and think they're the cutest things ever. Now if I can only figure out how to cut 100 or so sets of those numbers without a Cricut...


No comments:

Post a Comment