Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hello from Disney World!



As I'm sure you've noticed we finally made it to Disney World on Monday. It was a LONG drive! It's been raining a bit here and there, but so far we've been throughly enjoying ourselves.



It sounds like everyone had a really great time,, and we really did too. It was the happiest night of my life! I'll post a recap of everything when we make it back home, but I wanted to post the link to our photobooth pictures in case anyone hasn't seen them yet. Enjoy! We miss you all already!



Photobooth pics!

2 comments:

  1. That link just takes you to shutteryou homepage. Here's the link that takes you to your pics https://www.shutteryou.com/events/view/2753/?viewPhotos=sb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! We brought Ronnie's laptop so I could update from Disney, but the wireless in the hotel isn't working for us. I've been updating from my phone which is having copy/paste issues!

    ReplyDelete